- 105 mm Diameter: Conquer cracks, bumps, and anything else the road sends your way.
- 72a Durometer: Soft urethane keeps your wheel squishy so that it never loses contact with the road.
- Hollow Pour Technology: A custom urethane pouring process designed to form twelve hollow pockets on the inside of each wheel for maximum shock absorption.
- Increased Top Speed: An increased wheel-to-gear ratio gives the Boosted board a higher top speed. Braking performance is less aggressive so be sure to make adjustments for increased stopping distance.
- Compatibility: Boosted Stealth, Boosted Plus, and 2nd gen Boosted boards. Limited compatibility with Boosted Mini boards, and only recommended with caution. If you choose to install them on your Boosted Mini, adjust the tightness of your trucks to avoid wheel bite.
Boosted 105s are engineered to handle any tough road conditions. These wheels feature Hollow Pour Technology, a custom urethane pouring process that we designed to form twelve hollow pockets on the inside surface of each wheel. These pockets give extra space for the soft urethane to flex and compress with the contours and bumps in the road. The 72a durometer wheel is soft enough to handle road imperfections, yet firm enough to provide all the grip you need. The stone-ground surface makes this wheel perform consistently from the get go, and its round edges avoid snags on cracks and curbs. Best of all? With Boosted 105s you can go 2 mph faster. Smoother, faster, and bigger than ever.